Tuesday, August 3, 2010

"Corporate Pillars" Business Card Sculpture Update Week 1

# of Business Cards Received for Week 1:  20
Total # of Business Cards Received: 41
# of Cards in the sculpture:  26
# of People Represented:  26
# of Cities: 7
# of Construction Hours:  3

This week, most of my effort has been in getting the word out to begin collecting business cards from donors. I NEED THOUSANDS OF CARDS.  My focus so far has been on the Internet (Blog, Facebook, Twitter).   If you have suggestions of how to spread the word or collect additional cards, please email me at daniel@nolanstudios.com.  I would love to hear your ideas.The picture to the right is beginning of the four towers that will support the sculpture. 

Please visit the project description for the full details.

Please send business cards to:
Nolan Studios
c/o Daniel Nolan
2150 S. Canalport Ave
5C-3
Chicago, IL 60608

No comments: