Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Corporate Pillars Update Week 2

# of Business Cards Received this Week:  573

Total # of Business Cards Received: 614

# of Cards in the sculpture: 427

# of People Represented: 264

# of Cities: 65

# of Completed Levels: 5

# of Construction Hours: 11


The structure began to take shape during Week 2. The support pillars are complete and now I am working on building the first arch. Construction of each floor is taking me longer than I was expecting. I am having difficulties keeping each level square with the level below.

In addition to the construction, I am still looking for business card donors. I estimate that the tower will require 4000 more business cards. Instead of throwing away your old cards or the cards from other you have collected, please consider donating to the project and recycle the business cards.

Please visit the project description for the full details.

No comments: